Analytics

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finding your happiness

Last night I was in bed reading one of those Chicken Soup For The Soul books. As I finished reading a truly inspiring story about a dying girl with a truly remarkably positive outlook on life, I closed the pages and fell asleep thinking about how I'm going to cherish each day and enjoy living every moment while I still get them.
And then today happened...
  1. I slept in
  2. I realized I forgot to take chicken out of the freezer for dinner last night
  3. The coffee I bought was not right
  4. I had a frustrating day at work (I'm not blogging the details)
  5. I bought a quilt block ruler on my way home only to get home and discover it was broken
  6. The chicken didn't thaw out in the fridge
  7. I overcooked the meatballs I cooked instead
  8. I realized I didn't have any tomato paste left so my sauce was too runny
  9. We are out of decaf coffee
Ok, so I realize that some people in this world have real problems and that mine are so minuscule that they shouldn't even register... But SERIOUSLY... Come ON universe.... Please... Not so much in one day!

I'd like to say that I'm going to start tomorrow off on a more positive note, but I have a dentist appointment. At 8am. I'll start the day after with a smile.

Good night moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment