Analytics

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Currator of Awesome

Ok, so thinking about Christmas got me thinking about my shopping and I continued browsing the web for last minute gifts. While none of these items made it onto my wishlist this year (because I didn't know about them) I wish they had been. So if you wanted to buy me a "just because" gift (or hey, I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks!) Here is a collection of awesome things from around the internet that should be on everyone's wish lists.  (These links are not hooked up to any affiliate programs, so feel free to click through and know that I'm not getting a dime for you doing so.)

First up - these are probably the greatest salt and pepper shakers I have ever seen in my life.
$23.29 from Shopplasticland.com

Your friends will know you are truly classy when you have them over for a festive meal and you place these precious jars of cocaine and speed on the table for them to season their dinners with.  No self-respecting home should be without these.


Next in this collection is an item that actually did make it on my my wishlist. Because its friggin rad. It's a cooler slash boombox.  I'm thinking this would be fantastic for holding contraban while rollerskating along the lakeshore in the summer time.
$49.99 from Wicked Skatewear

All that skating around with the cooler will for sure make one work up an appetite. Which is why you need to go home and have some toast! With a new DOMO toaster!

If you had this happy little face toasted into your bread every morning there is no way you can not smile at it.
 $49 at Urban Outfitters

And last on the list is  the head of a unicorn. To proudly display on your wall in all it's majestic glory. 

I can't even say anything about this. It's just too awesome.
$12.99-$29.99 on Think Geek














No comments:

Post a Comment